Belcan Service Technician in North Charleston, South Carolina
Job Number: 280584
The Service Technician will be responsible for safely perform filter-related service work, including installations, change-outs, rebuilding filter banks, cleaning systems and any other maintenance duties. This position will also assist with production or special size filters, including special liquid filters, as well as some warehouse functions.
Requirements: Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work within all established safety guidelines, ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Provide world class customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Cleaning fan coil units
• Cleaning air handling units
• Tearing out old filter systems
• Changing filters
• Membrane change-outs as applicable
• Reverse osmosis cleanings as applicable
• Building filter banks
• Coating plenums with sealant
• Replenishing carbon cells
• Cleaning air ducts
• Cleaning paint booths
• Maintain vehicle service schedule as needed ensuring vehicles are clean and organized at all times
• Identify sources of defects and apply filtration solutions
• Protect and grow the value of our business at assigned accounts
• Develop additional business with current customers as well as new accounts
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing the English language
• Ability to read and understand specific job requirements (specs)
• Good attention to detail with solid follow-up skills
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Outlook
• Familiarity with the company’s business system
• Professional appearance and behavior
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Meets appropriate deadlines
• Accurate and results oriented.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Effective time management skills
• High mechanical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp technical information.
• Solid individual contributor who functions equally well as a member of a Team
Educational and Experience Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Previous experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude required
Warehouse or distribution experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in good standing
Location: North Charleston , SC
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart