ManTech Field Engineer, Staff in North Charleston, South Carolina
Defense Logistics Agency Fuels Automation Program
Configuration Data Manager
• Responsible for the management of all configuration data for Automation Fuels Maintenance Projects worldwide. Responsibilities include:
• Configuration Identification (CI) of all drawing packages for ATG/AFSS/HFAM/AFHE projects, ensuring technical correctness of the drawings.
• Document control of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), Project Requirements Documents (PRD), E2E files, and Document Check Lists.
• CI Installation Design Packages (IDP).
• Verification of Preventive Maintenance (PM) documentation.
• Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the DLA Automation Program Manager providing project incident status and issues.
• Review of all required project deliverables received from contractors to include drawings, test procedures, configuration files and photographs. Once approved, upload all documentation into program repository.
• Additional duties include:
• Initiate, assign, prioritize and resolve incidents in support of ATG/AFSS/IAS/OPE/HFAM/HEMI/AFHE maintenance for sites worldwide.
• Submit visit requests in support of technical travel requirements for ATG/AFSS/IAS/OPE/HFAM/HEMI/AFHE maintenance and upgrades.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.