Wyndham Worldwide Sales Internship - Ocean Ridge Resort in Edisto Beach, South Carolina
Sales Internship - Ocean Ridge Resort
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. click " about us " to learn more.
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective new owners
- Articulate the benefit of vacation ownership tailored to each tour
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
Sales experience preferred, but not required. We have first class training that will lead to your success.
- Must have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
- Must have reliable transportation to transport guests to and from the resort
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available for a multi-step interview process
- Must be a college student actively pursuing a college degree
Primary Location: United States of America-South Carolina-Edisto Beach
Employee Status: Internship
Organization: WVO - Sales-Marketing
Job Posting: Mar 12, 2018, 4:42:03 PM
Requisition ID: 1800089
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.