ManTech Senior Parts Lister /Logistics Provisioning Specialis in Charleston, South Carolina
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced Senior Parts Lister /Logistics Provisioning Specialis for our growing programs in Charleston, SC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development of illustrated parts catalogs
• Provide part research (Repair Parts & Special Tools List) RPSTLs, Provisioning Data, and other parts-related documentation
• Provide top/down breakdown of all parts by assembly in the format requested by customers (MARCORSYSCOM)
• Interpreting engineering drawings, engineering change notices, and parts lists to develop concise and accurate parts breakdowns
• Providing accurate markups to the illustration team for graphic development in accordance with established guidelines, specifications, style, and format
• Verifying provisioning data using the Provisioning List Item Sequence Number (PLISN) for accuracy and providing corrective action recommendations if issues are found
• Promoting exceptional customer service by providing technical support to ensure that immediate needs are met
• Inventory management control/warehouse management support. Support customer with component DMSMS/EOL research
• Strong knowledge with USMC MICAPS Provision program
• Strong work ethic with the motivation to work independently under tight schedule deadlines
• Prior experience with parts listing, including RPSTL or IPB writing
• Experience with USMC Tech Manuals and publications, a significant plus
• Familiarity/Experience with USMC/C4ISR parts databases, all facets of parts listing (indenture levels, SM&R coding, provisioning), military and commercial specifications (S1000D, MIL-STD 40051, etc.), XML, IADS4, Adobe and similar systems
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, MS Office, CMPRO and desktop publishing systems
• Experience with (USMC) military publications, WEBFLIS and Logistics / DLA
• Six (6) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support (or 8 years if not DAWIA Level 1 certified) of electronic systems, to include: logistics management, principles, practices, and processes.
• Four (4) years of experience in support of C4ISR systems. Demonstrated skills, to include:
• Analyzing Engineering/Systems Management Data, Developing Logistics Plans and Procedures, and Developing Logistics Management Plans and Guidelines. Note:
• Experience may be concurrent.
• High School/GED diploma with equivalent experience
• Bachelor s Degree
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and two to four years of experience or Associates degree or equivalent training in logistics and six plus years of logistics experience with Federal Supply System including knowledge of government and DoD accountability, associated record keeping policies and procedures which include transportation modes, packing and shipping standards and quality assurance practices.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.