C&C Myers Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Drains Accounts Payable Assistant in Charleston, South Carolina
C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing and Drains
C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing & Drains, Charleston’s preferred home services company, has grown from six to almost 70 employees in the past six years and is now actively looking to fill several more positions due to growth. These positions include HVAC service technicians, installers, plumbers, customer service, inside sales, dispatching and general administration.
C&C Myers offers a full slate of home services, including indoor air, gas, and plumbing.
Since 2008, C&C Myers has received multiple honors, including:
• In 2016, best air conditioning company in the Charleston market, by Charleston’s Post and Courier newspaper
• Best air conditioning company 7 out of last 9 years, by the Moultrie News, which serves neighboring Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, and Awendaw
• In 2016, finalist in the Best Place to Work category in the Best of the Best Moultrie News Readers’ Choice Awards
• In 2016, best air conditioning company in Mount Pleasant, by Mount Pleasant Magazine
• In 2015, the Medal of Excellence, which is a national honor awarded to the top 15 Bryant system dealers in the United States for exceptional customer service and performance
• Listed in INC Magazine’s top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the United States, coming in at No. 1422
The accounts payable clerk compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.2. Distributes signed checks as required.3. Prepares commissions per reports from AR.4. Acts as liaison between departments.5. Answers all vendor inquiries.6. Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files.7. Assists Accounting Director as necessary.8. Assists in monthly closings.9. Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.10. Performs filing and coping.11. Maintain Vehicle records12. Assist in handling Commercial Insurance policy claims .
- Problem Solving/Analysis.2. Customer/Client Focus.3. Results Driven.4. Flexibility.5. QuickBooks6. Microsoft Office
•Lucrative Compensation•Paid Time Off•Paid Holidays•Employee Appreciation Events•Health Benefits•Retirement•Excellent Bonus Structure•Paid Ongoing Training-over 100 hours per year•Progressive company who recognizes the value of each employee•Chance to grow with a professional team•Core Values•And many more